It is great to enjoy YouTube videos online if you have a reliable internet connection, but if you are in an environment that lacks of Wi-Fi or internet connection, there is no way to enjoy YouTube videos freely unless you already downloaded them to your device. It is very easy to download YouTube videos, and you even can down YouTube videos online by using some online YouTube downloader tools. Here we will show you the ways to download YouTube videos online freely with online YouTube downloaders and browser extensions. But if you want to use a quick and advanced YouTube downloader, you can try the YouTube Downloader built in DVDFab 10.
Part 1: Download YouTube Videos with Online YouTube Video Downloaders
Part 2: Download YouTube Videos Online with Browser Extension
Part 3: Download YouTube Videos with the Fastest Desktop YouTube Downloader
Online YouTube Video Downloaders allow you to download various YouTube videos without installing a program on your computer. There are a dozens of free online YouTube Downloaders on the internet, and they are all commonly easy to use. Now let’s see how to download YouTube videos with the online YouTube Downloaders we choose.
1. Copy the YouTube video link you want to download, go to the website of SaveTheVideo.com, and paste the video link to the textbox on the page.
2. Click the “DOWNLOAD VIDEO” button, and you will be redirected to the download page.
3. You can choose to download MP4 and WEBM formats directly, or convert and cut the YouTube video. If you choose the later, you are able to convert the video to other formats like AVI, MKV, MP3, AAC and more and cut the video as you like.
1. Copy the YouTube video link, go to the website to PickVideo, and paste the video URL to the input field.
2. Click the download icon next to the input box.
3. Then you can choose to download video with sound, download video without sound or download audio only. Click the “Download” button after the video version you want to convert and the download process will begin.
1. Copy the YouTube video URL you want to download, go to the website of savefrom.net, and paste the URL to the input field.
2. Click the button next to the input box, and click the drop-down list next to “Download” button to choose the format and resolution you want, and then the download process will begin itself. If you click the “Download” button directly, the 720p MP4 will be downloaded by default.
Savefrom.net also provides a browser extension for you to download videos on YouTube websites directly. Follow me to the next part to see how to download YouTube videos with the extension.
1. Download the installer of Savefrom.net helper from savefrom.net, close your browser and run the installer to install the extension to your browser.
2. Open your browser, go to YouTube and play the video you want to download.
3. Then you can find that there is a green download button below the video. Click the drop-down list next to the “Download” button, and choose the resolution and format you want, and then the download process will begin automatically.
Download with DVDFab YouTube Downloader
DVDFab YouTube Downloader is a free downloader tool built-in DVDFab 10, and it allows you to download YouTube videos in any formats to your computer easily and quickly. Usually, those online YouTube downloaders enable you to download the maximum 720p YouTube video, but DVDFab YouTube Downloader can download the video with 1440p (2K). Also, when the download is complete, you can add the downloaded video to Converter or Creator module to convert the video to another format or burn the video to a DVD or Blu-ray. The following are the detailed download process.
1. Download and install DVDFab 10 on your computer.
2. Go to Utilities module, click the “Video Downloader” option, and click YouTube to go into the YouTube website.
3. Find the YouTube video you are interested in and play it. Then a “Download” button will show up on the top left corner.
4. Move to the bottom of the Window, and click the “folder” icon to select an output directory.
5. Click the “Download” button and choose a resolution to start the download process.
6. Click the Download tab above the video URL, and then you can see the download process of the video.
When the download process is complete, you can add the video to Converter module or Creator module. Under Converter module, you can convert the YouTube video to any formats you want, including general video/audio formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc., currently popular formats like 4K and 3D, and various devices from bands like Apple, Google, LG, HTC, etc.
Under Creator module, you can use DVD Creator or Blu-ray Creator to burn the video you download to a DVD/Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO file in a few minutes. You can also use our built-in template to customize your own DVD/Blu-ray menu.
Well, thank you for walking with me till here. Hope you can find the ways are helpful for you.