Platforms like Spotify and Deezer gives you access to huge libraries of songs that are constantly being updated so that you can always have something new to listen to. Unfortunately, in order to make the most out of these services you’ll need to pay up and the subscriptions aren’t exactly cheap. That’s exactly why today we’re going to show you how to download music to your MP3 player for free and not have to worry about subscription fees ever again. There are a couple of different ways to pull this off and they both work great so let’s start with the first and best method.
The title pretty much says it all. This method involves using a tool known as DVDFab YouTube to MP3 to search and download all your favorite songs directly from the popular platform. You can find pretty much any song you can think of on YouTube but although you can listen to it for free, there’s no built-in function that lets you download it. Well, DVDFab YouTube to MP3 is the perfect solution to that problem because it adds the Download button we’ve all wanted for years. The tool also automatically converts any song you download to MP3 format and can be used to download entire playlists in addition to individual songs. Here’s how to download music to MP3 player using this tool:
1. Launch DVDFab 11 and go to the Utilities section to find the tool labeled YouTube to MP3.
2. Open the tool and then go to YouTube and search for a song you want to download. Copy the song’s URL and then return to YouTube to MP3.
3. Paste in the URL to start downloading and converting the song. If you want to download an entire playlist simply use the same method but make sure to paste the URL of a song found in that particular playlist and the tool will do the rest.
4. Go to the Finished tab once the song/songs have been downloaded and click thelittle folder icon to access them.
While this is a great tool to download songs to your computer, it won’t allow you to download music from YouTube directly to an MP3 player. You could transfer the songs the old fashioned way but there is a slightly better way of doing things. DVDFab also offers another tool known as File Transfer, which can make the process a bit more interesting. File Transfer works in conjunction with the DVDFab Remote so you’ll need that as well, however, the benefit of getting these extra apps is that you can then transfer files wirelessly to your mobile device, which can be a very useful feature to have indeed. Here’s how it works:
1. Launch DVDFab 11 and go to the Utilities section to find and install the File Transfer app.
2. Once you open it, you will be greeted by a QR code which you can scan to download DVDFab Remote. Alternatively, simply visit the app store on either Android or iOS and search for DVDFab Remote to download it that way.
3. Pair the app with DVDFab 11 on your computer and then return to File Transfer. Now you can use the Add button to navigate to your music folder and add as many songs as you want.
4. Once you’re done adding all the songs you want to transfer, simply click the Transfer button in the lower right corner and wait until the process is complete.
After the transfer process is complete, you can find these songs in the Movies folder of your phone.
If you’re not really interested in downloading any apps you may want to try opting for some online tools instead. Needless to say, you will need a good internet connection for this and these types of tools aren’t always reliable but they do work fine most of the time. Here are some of our favorite ones:
OnlineVideoConverter is one of the best tools of its kind thanks to how easy it is to use. You simply go to the official website, pick the Convert a Video Link option and paste in the URL of the song you want to download. The service supports a number of different formats and even offer a couple of basic editing tools to boot.
Another tool that’s pretty self-explanatory and works very similar to the previous one we mentioned. This one doesn’t support as many formats and lacks any editing tools, however, it does include a search function that let’s bypass Youtube entirely and take care of everything right there on the official website.
A very fast tool that comes with a slightly better-looking user interface than most of the others. 2Conv supports a few different formats but if you want to convert to audio-only, MP3 is your only option. Unlike the other tools, 2Conv recognizes playlists URLs and will display all the songs found in those playlists but you’ll still need to select each song at a time in order to download them.
Here are the 3 methods to download music using online tools, and after you download your favorite music with them, you can also transfer the music to your MP3 player (iPhone or Android) with DVDFab File Transfer.
Hopefully, our article helped you learn more about how to download music to your MP3 music player the easy way. You have two main options at your disposal but we recommend using DVDFab YouTube to MP3 because it’s a lot faster than online tools and gives you an easy way to download entire playlists in on go, which isn’t really an option when using the other method.
From this post you have known how to download the music from YouTube to MP3. So then, would you like to burn those downloaded songs to a blank CD? Here are our suggestions after testing.